This week on the TechXpats Podcast, Guillermo coughs a lot, Steve swears a lot (we apologise), and Ken and Anu ... do their usual - chatting all things tech, including; Google, Airbnb, Spotify, Google Play Music, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Beats, Bing, iCloud, typing, password manager apps on Android, Sony Pictures, Black Friday sales, and our recommendation of the week! PHEWF!
- - Ad-free Google coming...?
- - Airbnb always listening in
- - Spotify losses
- - Facebook hosted messages relating to killing
- - Twitter exec DM mistake and possible purchase
- - New Twitter search API not open to 3rd parties
- - Beats to come preinstalled on iOS devices next year?
- - No more FREE apps in the App Store
- - Bing search to be default on iOS as Google deal nears end?
- - Why iCloud is Apple’s worst product
- - Finland: Typing takes over as handwriting lessons end
- - Using a password manager on Android? It may be wide open to sniffing attacks
- - Microsoft rolls out Bing Maps traffic guesstimation worldwide
- - Sony Pictures' computers are still locked as hackers demand equality http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/25/us-sony-cybersecurity-idUSKCN0J920720141125 http://www.dailytech.com/Hack+of+Sony+Pictures+Indicates+Employees+Were+Pirating+BluRays/article36928.htm
- - Dropbox carousel
- - Upcoming Black Friday Sale
- - App recommendation: #Homescreen https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/homescreen/id935726715?ls=1&mt=8 http://9to5mac.com/2014/11/26/these-are-the-most-popular-non-apple-apps-people-keep-on-their-homescreens/